Last week when I was planning my friend’s tea party themed bridal shower, I made custom tea bags that were used as table name cards as well as a note card for the guests to write a word of advice or special note to congratulate the bride-to-be. Since I’m in the spirit of giving, I thought I’d share with you this DIY printable that you can put together in a jiffy! Who’d like a cup of tea?
1. Print out the free printable from here.
2. Cut out the teabag holder, the labels and the teabag. Fold as shown in the printable.
3. Cut a thin strip (around 2mm) of double-sided tape and stick to the sides of the teabag holder to place it in tact.
4. Write the guests’ names on the white badge area.
5. Poke a small hole in the teabag.
6. Cut about 30cm of white thread and thread across the hole in the teabag.
7. Stick double-sided tape to the label, place the end of the thread to it and stick the second label on top.
8. Place teabag inside the teabag holder for your very own custom teabag. Easy isn’t it?